How has it been October for a week already?! Ahh this year is FLYING by! The past few weeks have been a whilrwind between weddings and fall portrait sessions. I LOVE this time of year!
In completely random order, here are some things I’ve been up to lately:
- Shooting, editing, and hanging out with some of the best clients EVER!
- Finding an actual, real-time schedule for Sunday. Now that she is getting into a routine naturally, I’m trying to somewhat control it by encouraging bed time and wake time at the same times daily. The whole pink-eye thing threw us off for a bit, but I think we have almost gotten it figured out!
- I’ve been working on some side design projects and in my adventures in finding inspiration I came across this lady’s work. I’m in love with her design skills and incredible creative advice.
- I just wrapped up a project with Lia and I feel like I am on the edge of a cliff about to plunge into a whole new world. It’s the best feeling and I am eager to see where my career will take me in the next year! (Also, I cannot recommend her services enough!)
- I’ve spent a lot of time perusing my crossfit pinterest board for inspiration. Between the half marathon, pink eye, sessions galore, and the yucky weather, I have fallen off the workout bandwagon. This is supposed to be the most beautiful time of the year to be outside so I am really trying to get back into it. It doesn’t help when you feel like pooh every day. (Yes, I still have pinkeye. Sunday, however, is all clear!)
- I’ve been baking lots of paleo muffins. I eat them completely guilt free and Sunday LOVES them.
- As I’ve been tapping into the world of design inspiration I found two sites I wanted to share with you all: 25 logos with a hidden message // 20 creative and entertaining 404 error pages. Some super cool stuff right there! (Yes, I’m a nerd. Don’t we all know that by now?)
Last weekend was a first here at Sincerely, Liz: Photography which was a double-wedding-weekend! It started with my sister’s ten year anniversary vow renewal that I was honored to capture. It wrapped with another wedding Saturday night and a super fun Lynchburg Snapshot Studio rental at a first birthday party last night! Here is one of my favorite shots from the vow renewal:
I love this family so much!
Stay tuned for more sneak peeks hitting the blog this week! Have a great Monday, friends!